Design a New Logo Competition
California Ballet Company is looking for a new logo and we need your help!
We’ve had the same logo for over ten years, and it’s time to try something new. Why are we telling you this, you ask?
California Ballet is giving all of our friends in the online community
a chance to design our new logo.
- Simply create an original logo, be sure to include the company’s name.
- Email your logo to email@example.com.
- If selected to be a finalist, your logo will be posted on our Facebook Fan Page.
- Have your friends and family logon to www.facebook.com/californiaballetcompany and “like” your logo.
- The number of “likes” each logo receives will be taken into consideration when determining the winner.
If selected, your logo will be used for our 45th Season, and you will receive two sets of Gold Rope Section Season tickets for 2011-2012 and an acknowledgement onstage when you come to see The Nutcracker this December! If you are an aspiring or professional artist or graphic designer, you will be credited on the California Ballet website for the duration of the 45th season, with a link to your website.
- All entries must be received by September 1, 2011.
- Finalist logos will be posted on Facebook on Thursday, September 8, 2011.
- Opportunity to “like” the logos will end on Wednesday, September 28, 2011.
- Winner will be announced by September 30, 2011.
- Design a logo for California Ballet, being sure to include the company’s name.
- Send a .jpg image of your logo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep your eye on our social media sites. Contestants who are in the running will have their logos posted online!
- If you are in the running, get all of your friends and family to go online to www.facebook.com/californiaballetcompany and “like” your logo. The number of “likes” a logo receives will play a part in determining the winner.
California Ballet Company reserves the right to forgo selecting a winning contestant should no viable logo be presented.
Selected logo becomes sole property of California Ballet Company.
Posting of winner’s website link is contingent upon approval of appropriate website content.
All contestants must be at least 18 years of age or obtain the permission of a parent or guardian.